- Adithya, Vinod, and Gopalakrishnan, U. 2013. Artificial neural network based method for indian sign language recognition. In Conference on Information and Communication Technologies (ICT 2013). IEEE, Thuckalay, Tamil Nadu, India, pp.1080–1085.
- Ansari, Z. A. and Harit, G. 2016. Nearest neighbour classification of indian sign language gestures using kinect camera. Indian Academy of Sciences Volume 41, Number 2, pp.161–182.
- Badhe, P. C. and Kulkarni, V. 2016. Indian sign language translator using gesture recognition algorithm. In International Conference on Computer Graphics, Vision and Information Security (CGVIS). IEEE, Bhubaneswar, India, pp. 195–200.
- Chaudhary, D. and Beevi, S. 2017. Spotting and recognition of hand gesture for indian sign language using skin segmentation with ycbcr and hsv color models under different lighting conditions. International Journal of Innovations and Advancement in Computer Science(IJIACS) Volume 6, Issue 9, pp.426–435.
- Dixit, K. and Jalal, A. S. 2013. Automatic indian sign language recognition system. In 3rd International Advance Computing Conference. IEEE, Ghaziabad, India, pp. 883–887.
- Forsyth, D. A. and Ponce, J. 2015. In Computer Vision A Modern Approach. Pearson Education. 2nd Edition.
- Gonzalez, R. C. and Woods, R. E. 2018. In Digital Image Processing. Pearson Education. 4th Edition.
- Gupta, B., Shukla, P., and Mittal, A. 2016. K-nearest correlated neighbor classification for indian sign language gesture recognition using feature fusion. In International Conference on Computer Communication and Informatics (ICCCI). IEEE, Coimbatore, India, pp. 1–5.
- Hu, M. 1962. Visual pattern recognition by moment invariants. IRE Transactions on Information Theory Volume 8, Number 2, pp.179–187.
- Kaur, B., Joshi, G., and Vig, R. 2017. Indian sign language recognition using krawtchouk moment-based local features. The Imaging Science Journal Volume 65, Number 3, pp.171– 179.
- Khotanzad, A. and Hong, Y. 1990. Invariant image recognition by zernike moments. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence Volume 12, Number 5, pp.489– 497.
- Kolkur, S., Kalbande, D., Shimpi, P., Bapat, C., and Jatakia, J. 2017. Human skin detection using rgb, hsv and ycbcr color models. Advances in Intelligent Systems Research Volume 137, pp.324–332.
- Kumar, P., Roy, P. P., and Dogra, D. P. 2018. Independent bayesian classifier combination based sign language recognition using facial expression. Information Sciences Volume 428, pp. 30–48.
- Raheja, J. L., Mishra, A., and Chaudhary, A. 2016. Indian sign language recognition using svm. Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis Volume 26, Issue 2, pp.434–441.
- Rao, P. B., Prasad, D., and Kumar, C. 2013. Feature extraction using zernike moments. International Journal of Latest Trends in Engineering and Technology Volume 2, Number 2, pp.228–234.
- Rokade, Y. I. and Jadav, P. M. 2017. Indian sign language recognition system. International Journal of Engineering and Technology Volume 9, Number 3, pp. 189–196.
- Singha, J. and Das, K. 2013. Recognition of indian sign language in live video. International Journal of Computer Applications Volume 70, Number 19, pp. 17–22.
- Vinh, T. Q. and Tri, N. T. 2015. Hand gesture recognition based on depth image using kinect sensor. In 2nd National Foundation for Science and Technology Development Conference on Information and Computer Science. IEEE, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, pp. 34–39.
- Yusuf, A., Mohamad, F., and Sufyanu, Z. 2017. Human face detection using skin color segmentation and watershed algorithm. American Journal of Artificial Intelligence Volume 1, Issue 1, pp.29–35.
- Zernike, F. 1934. Beugungstheorie des schneidenverfahrens und seiner verbesserten form der phasenkontrastmethode(diffraction theory of the cut procedure and its improved form, the phase contrast method). Physica Volume 1, Number 8, pp.689–704.