Call for papers
IJNGC, ISSN: 2229-4678 (Print) and 0976-5034 (Online), is a peer-reviewed journal aimed at providing a platform for researchers to disseminate and share their high-quality research in the domain of next-generation computing. Some of the broad areas covered by the journal are Cloud Computing, Peer-to-Peer Computing/Networks, Grid Computing, Evolutionary Computing, Autonomic Computing, Bio-Inspired Systems, Networks Storage Systems, Sensor technology, Pervasive Computing,Mobile Computing, Agent-Based Systems, Algorithms for Parallel Computing, Enterprise Computing, Security and Intrusion Resilience, Continuous Event Processing, Virtualization, Smart Environments, Dynamic Distributed Systems among others.
The journal is approved for indexing in ESCI (Thomson Reuters), DBLP, INSPEC, EBSCOHost and Google Scholar.
- High-quality papers conforming to the scope of the journal are solicited.
- Papers can be submitted anytime.
- Several categories of papers are published including full papers (original research), review and position papers and short-papers (which present innovative ideas with or without early results).
- Paper Submission: Authors are required to register and submit papers online at http://ijngc.perpetualinnovation.net
- Peer Review Process: All submitted papers are reviewed by area experts for their relevance, originality, presentation and significance. The review process is expected to take 12 weeks at the end of which the final review decision is communicated to the author.
- Paper length and format: Not more than 30 pages under ACM format (single column). For review/position/short papers the paper length must be limited to 10 pages.
- For Further Information please contact us at: email@example.com or at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Journal does NOT levy any charges on authors.
Although the list is not prescriptive, IJNGC intends to focus on advances in the following sub-domains:
- Cloud Computing
- Peer-to-Peer Computing/Networks
- Grid Computing
- Evolutionary Computing
- Autonomic Computing
- Bio-Inspired Systems
- Storage Networks/Systems
- Sensor Networks/Computing
- Pervasive Computing
- Mobile Computing
- Agent-Based Systems
- Algorithms for Parallel Computing
Types of Papers
The Journal accepts the following categories of papers:
(b)Position papers/review papers
(c)Short-papers (with well-defined ideas, but lacking research results or having preliminary results)
(d)Technology Discussion/Overview Papers
Peer Review Process
All submitted papers are subjected to a comprehensive blind review process by at least 2 subject area experts, who judge the paper on its relevance, originality, clarity of presentation and significance. The review process is expected to take 8-12 weeks at the end of which the final review decision is communicated to the author. In case of rejection authors will get helpful comments to improve the paper for resubmission to other journals. The journal may accept revised papers as new papers which will go through a new review cycle