Detection of Pneumonia Using Deep Learning
The main idea of the research paper is to detect pneumonia from the patient’s chest x- rays. Pneumonia is the infection that causes inflammation of the air sacs in one or both the lungs. The air sacs are filled with purulent material (pus) causing breath shortness, cough, fever, chills.A variety of bacteria, viruses, and fungi can cause pneumonia. In this paper, we used machine learning algorithms to process x-ray images to determine whether or not the patient has pneumonia. This Experiment focusses on the use of deep learning algorithms with VGG16 pre-processing, keras and adams in order to build a model with high accuracy.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Kumar, Akhil, Arvind Kalia, and Akashdeep Sharma. 2020. “Object Detection: A Comprehensive Review of the State-of-the-Art Methods.” International Journal of Next-Generation Computing 11 (1): 52–75.
- Gabruseva, Tatiana, Dmytro Poplavskiy, and Alexandr Kalinin. 2020. “Deep Learning for Automatic Pneumonia Detection.” IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Workshops 2020-June: 1436–43. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/CVPRW50498.2020.00183
- Chandra, Tej Bahadur, and Kesari Verma. 2020. “Pneumonia Detection on Chest X-Ray Using Machine Learning Paradigm.” In , 21–33. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-32-9088-4_3. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-32-9088-4_3
- Račić, Luka, Tomo Popović, Stevan Čakić, and Stevan Šandi. 2021. “Pneumonia Detection Using Deep Learning Based on Convolutional Neural Network.” 2021 25th International Conference on Information Technology, IT 2021, no. February: 17–20. https://doi.org/10.1109/IT51528.2021.9390137. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/IT51528.2021.9390137
- McKellar, B. 1996. Network baselining, part iii: Focus on the node. WG Sales. of Advanced Digital Technology, I. and Instrumentation, Zhejiang University, Z. C. Pneumonia detection using an improved algorithm based on faster r-cnn.
- Sirish Kaushik, V., Anand Nayyar, Gaurav Kataria, and Rachna Jain. 2020. “Pneumonia Detection Using Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs).” In , 471–83. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-3369-3_36. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-3369-3_36