Intelligent Life Saver System for People Living in Earthquake Zone
Natural calamities are the major challenged in front of any counties. Calamities are produced either natural or manmade, such as earthquakes, wild-fires, floods and terrorist attacks etc. Earthquakes mean destruction which not only hampers human but also animals. After the occurrence of earthquakes infrastructure damaged becomes the major issues. Buildings, bridges and houses collapse due to earthquake. Under this debris many people or animals bury. A timely detection and rescue can only save the people who are buried and wounded. Several methods are exits to detect and rescue the human buried under the rubble which are comes in action after the occurring of natural calamities. The propose system is quite different as compared with the existing system. It is already mounted in a buildings or houses nearby in earthquake zones. The advantage of this system is to minimize time require in detecting and rescuing the victim affected buried under the rubble.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Amutha, C. et al. 2020. Iot based cloud agent system for adult health care monitoring.International Research Journal of Multidisciplinary Technovation, 35–41. DOI: https://doi.org/10.34256/irjmt2056
- Chen, F., Liu, J., and Chen, J. 2021. Earthquake disaster rescue model based on complex adaptive system theory. Complexity 2021. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1155/2021/6655574
- Donelli, M. 2011. A rescue radar system for the detection of victims trapped under rubble based on the independent component analysis algorithm. Progress In Electromagnetics Research M 19, 173–181. DOI: https://doi.org/10.2528/PIERM11061206
- Farooq, N., Ilyas, U., Adeel, M., and Jabbar, S. 2018. Ground robot for alive human detection in rescue operations. In 2018 International Conference on Intelligent Informatics and Biomedical Sciences (ICIIBMS). Vol. 3. IEEE, 116–123. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/ICIIBMS.2018.8550003
- Guowei, Z., Bin, L., Zhiqiang, L., Cong, W., Handuo, Z., Weijian, H., Tao, Z., et al. 2014. Development of robotic spreader for earthquake rescue. In 2014 IEEE International Symposium on Safety, Security, and Rescue Robotics (2014). IEEE, 1–5.
- Pant, D., Verma, S., and Dhuliya, P. 2017. A study on disaster detection and management using wsn in himalayan region of uttarakhand. In 2017 3rd International conference on advances in computing, communication & automation (ICACCA)(Fall). IEEE, 1–6. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/ICACCAF.2017.8344703
- Santhanam, S. M. et al. 2022. Underwater cognitive acoustic networks architecture, development and deployment. International Journal of Next-Generation Computing 13, 2.
- Sumathi, R., Nandhini, S., Kurinji Priya, G., Nishaa, S., and Joshima, A. 2021. Detection of alive human in earth quake areas using arduino controller. International Journal of Modern Agriculture 10, 2, 3560–3564.
- Yamazaki, Y., Tamaki, M., Premachandra, C., Perera, C., Sumathipala, S., and Sudantha, B. 2019. Victim detection using uav with on-board voice recognition system. In 2019 Third IEEE International Conference on Robotic Computing (IRC). IEEE, 555–559. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/IRC.2019.00114