This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Patil, D. 2014. System for real time cervix analysis and monitoring of pregnant woman. on 06th August 2016. Application No. 201621026892.
- Patil, D.D. and Wadhai, V.M. 2019. Real-Time Meta Learning Approach for Mobile Health-care. Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019, S. Tiwari et al. (eds.), Smart Innovations in Communication and Computational Sciences, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 851
- Patil, D.D. and DR. Wadhai, V.M. 2012. Dynamic Data Mining Approach to WMRHM. 7th IEEE Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications (ICIEA).
- Prof. Patil, D.D. and Dr. Wadhai, V.M. 2012. An Adaptive parameter free data mining approach for healthcare application. In (IJACSA) International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications Vol.3, No.1.
- Khatibi, T, Kheyrikoochaksarayee, N., and Sepehri, M.M 2019. Analysis of big data for prediction of provider-initiated preterm birth and spontaneous premature deliveries and ranking the predictive features. Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Springer.
- Beri, R. KR. Dubey, M. Gehlot, A. and Singh, R. 2020. A Study of E-Healthcare System for Pregnant Women. Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2020 P. K. Singh et al. (Eds.): FTNCT 2019, CCIS 1206, pp. 545-556