Small to medium scale enterprises (SME) play a vital role in the Indian economy. Worker and production moni-
toring, data acquisition, storage, and backup are the main challenges in SMEs. To tackle these challenges, fog and cloud computing-enabled architecture has been designed for worker and production monitoring. This architecture has been developed which stores the data generated by the machines and monitor the output of the machines. The designed architecture uses data generated by the machines to give a detailed analysis of data and produces detailed visualization to the management of the industry on web-enabled devices and Android app.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- M. Aazam, S. Zeadally, and K. A. Harras, 2018. Deploying fog computing in industrial internet of things and industry 4.0. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics vol. 14, no. 10, pp.4674-4682.
- A. Manju, and S. Subramanain 2019. Ecient Load Balancing Algorithm for Task Preprocessing in Fog Computing Environment Proceedings of the Second International Conference on SCI 2018 Volume 2, 01, pp.291-298.
- F. Bonomi, R. Milito, J. Zhu, and S. Addepalli 2012. Fog computing and its role in the internet of things in Proceedings of the First Edition of the MCC Workshop on Mobile Cloud Computing, ser. MCC '12. New York, NY, USA: Association for Computing Machinery,pp.13-16.
- B. Jia, H. Hu, Y. Zeng, Y. Yang, and Y. Yang 2012. Double-matching resource allocation strategy in fog computing networks based on cost eciency Journal of Communications and Networks Volume 20, no. 03,pp.237-246.
- S. Shukla, . F. Hassan, L. Jung, and A. Awang 2019. Architecture for Latency Reduction in Healthcare Internet-of-Things Using Reinforcement Learning and Fuzzy Based Fog Computing Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference of Reliable Information and Communication Technology (IRICT 2018),pp.372-383.
- Aazam M, and Huh E 2014. og Computing and Smart Gateway Based Communication for Cloud of Things In: 2014 International Conference on Future Internet of Things and Cloud, pp.464-470.
- Lyu X, Ren C, Ni W, Tian H, and Liu RP 2018. Distributed Optimization of Collaborative Regions in Large Scale in homogeneous Fog Computing IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications Volume 36, no. 03,pp.574-586.
- Q. Fan and N. Ansari 2020. TowardsWorkload Balancing in Fog Computing Empowered IoT IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering Volume 07, no. 01,pp.253-262.