The modern cardinal rebellion led robots to become common in many areas such as military, medicine, agriculture, various industry etc. for surveillance or improve the quality. Robots are specially used for safety and security of human being. This enhances the quality of human life. Surveillance can also save life of the people or protect them from serious injuries. Intentional crime can be caught with the help of surveillance. This project propose Specially Programmable Intelligent Bot (SPiBot) robot is connected to the local network and takes commands from a computer on network. This can be done using SSH or Anydesk. The raspberry pi streams the feed from the camera to the local network using a command which starts the stream using the VLC media player’s in built network streaming functionality. The user can open the stream on any computer on the local network. The video is denoised using Ridgelet Transform
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- A.R. Nayak, S. C. Ayyar, O. Aiswarya, M. CH and N. Mohankumar, "Security Surveillance Bot for Remote Observation During Pandemics," 2020 5th International Conference on Communication and Electronics Systems (ICCES), 2020, pp. 635-640, doi: 10.1109/ICCES48766.2020.9137935.
- D. Chandrakala, K.Adhithiyavenkatesh, N.Balaji, B.Mathibharathi, A.MohamedSafaaithHussain, “DESIGN OF MOBILE SURVEILLANCE AND SECURITY BOT FOR HOME SAFETY”European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine ISSN 2515-8260 Volume 7, Issue 4, pp. 2586-2591, 2020.
- D. Singh, P. Zaware and A. Nandgaonkar, "Wi-Fi surveillance bot with real time audio & video streaming through Android mobile," 2017 2nd IEEE International Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics, Information & Communication Technology (RTEICT), 2017, pp. 746-750, doi: 10.1109/RTEICT.2017.8256696.
- Nayyar A., Puri V,. Nguyen N. G.,LeD.N.Smart Surveillance Robot for Real- Time Monitoring and Control System in Environment and Industrial Applications. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Springer, Vol 672, 2018, doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-7512-4_23
- S. A Joshi, AparnaTondarkar, Krishna Solanke, RohitJagtap, “Surveillance Robot for Military Application” International Journal Of Engineering And Computer Science ISSN:2319-7242Volume 7 Issue 5 May 2018, Page No. 23939-23944 DOI: 10.18535/ijecs/v7i5.10