Among the most often discussed topics in the healthcare industry are medical terminology standardization and the establishment of a centralized electronic medical record (EMR). There is a wide range of information in patient master records and treatment statistics records, as well as a dynamic data structure. Over time, the number of records has increased at a rapid rate, resulting in a large volume of data that necessitated the implementation of a structured data base management system. Even while data science and analytics have the potential to alleviate the problem of data management, the lack of confidence in cloud-based data storage may become a big issue in the future. For improved storage management, these records may be preserved, and they may be replicated over different clouds or maintained in a distributed way for increased security and reliability. Medical data generated by wearable medical devices or portable devices used by home care patients, on the other hand, may be connected to several cloud servers in order to improve accessibility and security. For data accessibility and security, the proposed system will build a generic medical record management system that will be deployed across various clouds. It will also design a Body Area Network (BAN) architecture that will be connected to a distributed cloud
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Abrar, Hussain, C. S. O. A.-M. V. 2018. Risk analysis of cloud sourcing in healthcare and public health industry. 6.
- Aburukba, Sagahyroon, A. T. 2018. Brokering services for integrating health cloud platforms for remote patient monitoring.International Journal of Next-Generation Computing, Vol. 6, No. 3, November 2015.
- Ali, El-Sappagh, I. A. I.-K. 2020. An intelligent healthcare monitoring framework using wearable sensors and social networking data.
- Bikash Pradhan, S. B. and Pal, K. 2020. Iot-based applications in healthcare devices. Journal of Healthcare Engineering.
- Diego L, B. B. 2008. Architectural approaches for hl7-based legacy systems integration. European Journal of Biomedical Informatics.
- Ewan, H. 2018. A new large-scale distributed read-write file storage system for cloud computing environments.
- HeruSusanto. 2017. Electronic health system: Sensors emerging and intelligent technology approach. Smart Sensors Networks.
- Islam, Razzaque, H. I. S. 2017. Mobile cloud- based big healthcare data processing in smart cities. Jacob, P. D. 2020. Management of patient healthcare information: Healthcare-related information flow, access, and availability. 35–57.
- Milan VukiTeviT, Sandro RadovanoviT, M. M. and MinoviT, M. 2014. Cloud based metalearning system for predictive modeling of biomedical data. 2014.
- Mirza Moiz Baig, S. S. 2021. A review on scope of distributed cloud environment in healthcare automation security and its feasibility. 509–523.
- Ranchal, Bastide, W. G.-D. M.-B. M.-i. 2020. Disrupting healthcare silos: Addressing data volume, velocity and variety with a cloud-native healthcare data ingestion service.
- Rishi Saripalle∗, Christopher Runyan, M. R. 2019. Using hl7 fhir to achieve interoperability in patient health record. Journal of Biomedical Informatics.
- Roehrs, da Costa CA, R. R.-R. S.-W. M. 2019. Toward a model for personal health records interoperability. 23, 867–73.
- Sethi, P. and Sarangi, S. R. 2017. Internet of things: Architectures, protocols, and applications. Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- Sreenivasan M, A. M. C. 2021. Interoperability issues in ehr systems: Research directions. 13–28.
- Srikrishnan S, G. H. 2005. Schema integration of distributed databases using hyper-graph data model.
- Vinodhini, A. N., A. S. 2017. Prevention of personal data in cloud computing using bio- metric.
- Wang, . J. 2019. An overview of mobile cloud computing for pervasive healthcare.
- Xiaoyu Gu, Z. Z. 2021. Iot security and new trends of solutions. Management Science and Operations Research, 55–76.
- Yang, Zheng, . F. 2017. Rspp: A reliable, searchable and privacypreserving e- healthcare system for cloud-assisted body area networks.
- Zhang, Yu, T. Z. X. G. 2018. Cloud storage for electronic health records based on secret sharing with verifiable reconstruction outsourcing.