Ethics Policy for International Journal of Next-Generation Computing (IJNGC)
The International Journal of Next-Generation Computing (IJNGC) is committed to upholding the highest ethical standards in all aspects of publishing. As a peer-reviewed journal, we strive to maintain the integrity and trust of our readers, authors, reviewers, and editors.
The following ethical guidelines are designed to ensure that all parties involved in the publication process are treated with fairness, transparency, and respect:
- Plagiarism: IJNGC strictly prohibits any form of plagiarism. All submitted manuscripts are screened for plagiarism using appropriate software. If plagiarism is detected, the manuscript will be rejected immediately.
- Authorship: All authors listed on a manuscript should have made substantial contributions to the research presented in the paper and should have reviewed and approved the final version of the manuscript. It is the responsibility of the corresponding author to ensure that all co-authors are included and that they have given their consent to be listed as authors.
- Conflict of Interest: Authors must disclose any financial or personal relationships that could potentially bias their work. Reviewers and editors must also disclose any conflicts of interest that could potentially influence their decisions.
- Data Fabrication and Falsification: IJNGC does not tolerate any form of data fabrication or falsification. All data presented in submitted manuscripts should be accurate and supported by appropriate evidence.
- Peer Review: IJNGC operates a rigorous peer review process to ensure the quality and integrity of published research. Reviewers are expected to provide constructive feedback and to evaluate manuscripts objectively and fairly.
- Corrections and Retractions: IJNGC will publish corrections or retractions if errors are identified in published articles or if research misconduct is discovered. We will take appropriate steps to maintain the integrity of our published content.
- Confidentiality: IJNGC will maintain the confidentiality of all submitted manuscripts and will not share them with anyone outside of the editorial team without the author's permission. Reviewers are also expected to maintain the confidentiality of the manuscripts they review.
- Copyright and Permissions: Authors are responsible for obtaining all necessary permissions for any copyrighted material used in their manuscripts. IJNGC will not be liable for any copyright infringement.
By submitting a manuscript to IJNGC, authors agree to abide by these ethical guidelines. Any breach of these guidelines may result in rejection of the manuscript or retraction of the published article.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Ethics Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].