IJNGC conforms to the ACM journal format
The following source file and template file for MS Word contains all of the necessary elements for a typical article published in IJNGC. The source file includes comments and explanations to each of the element.
- instructions.ms_word The MS Word source file
- template.ms_word A template file
ACM LaTeX Style Guide
By way of example, the following files instruct you on how to prepare an article for IJNGC using LaTeX by using the style file and class file. The .pdf file shows you the final result you wish to obtain, while the .tex and .bib files show you how to get that result.
In order to typeset your document, you will need the following LaTeX class and style files (note, you must use LaTeX2e):
- acmtrans2m.cls - This is the LaTeX class file
- acmtrans.bst - This is the BibTeX style file
Download Latex Template
- Template - This is the Latex Template